Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Must Not Obsess

It is Friday. I am going to tell my thesis adviser about my decision. I am not completing my thesis. I am moving on. Doubtless she will harangue me. I do not know if I can handle it. But I do not really want to continue with my thesis anymore. Whatever the reason I am to give, I feel that she will not understand it. Or she might feign understanding and attack me. Thus, I feel afraid. But I am trying to be courageous and not think of what might happen later afternoon. Can I control it? Will she be kinder if I think too much?

I must get through this day because I will leave for the North again this evening. This time it will be Abra and Apayao, two provinces in the Cordillera region. I really do not know what to expect. I must charge my batteries.

I just hope for the best, and for God's mercy. Lord have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment